The Gro Clock is another super clever sleepy idea from the innovative Gro Company. How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? "Stay in bed until you see the sun!". The very clever Gro Clock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to get up. Its a perfect visual way to communicate to kiddies too young to read the clock. You can also choose to display a digital clock during the usual ‘stars to sun’ countdown. So for older children, they can now start to learn digital time, as well as look for the arrival of the sun!
The Gro-clock comes with a beautifully illustrated sleepy time book, which helps to encourage children to stay in bed longer, which means more sleep for them and you! Sleep tight!
• Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
• Includes fun bedtime story book
• Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
• Key-lock option
• Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
• Adjustable screen brightness
• Silent operation
• Optional audible alarm feature
• Mains powered (adapter included)
• Suitable from age 2+ years